Automated inspection platform targeted at Roll Form applications leverages blue/red laser scanning to inspect welds and delivers 100% inspection, variable data collection and reporting, and 100% traceability in less than a 30-second cycle time.
- End of line inspection eliminates the need for time consuming fixture or CMM part checks.
- Each automated inspection work cell is designed and built to your unique specifications, tolerances, inspection and reporting needs.
- Average 25 second cycle time for 50 points of measurement.
- Designed to allow for at-build or future integration of robotic part load and unload.
- Cycle time enables future capacity expansion without additional inspection costs.
- True Position of mounting holes, profile measurements of tube / brackets, Go/No-Go measurement of all other holes, weld nut presence check and temperature measurement.
- Automated temperature / dimensional compensation.
- Optional blue/red light scanning for weld inspection.
- Frame with enclosure
- Fixture with pneumatic clamping
- Industrial controls, including programming, wiring and integration
- Custom user interface
- Safety features
- Part master for recalibration
- SPC Trending
- Replacement parts
- Operation and Service manuals
- Operator training and support
- TruPosition® probe tip customization
- Advanced inspection technologies integration; Vision, Laser, Air Gage
- Material movement technologies integration; Conveyance, Robotics
- Remote programming and monitoring capability
- Traceability integration
- Multi-part testing stations
- Weld fixture up-stream process check
RESOURCE DOCUMENTS AND REFERENCE INFORMATION
Roll Form Automated Inspection Platform Specification Sheet